How can HSBC Mortgages help you?
At HSBC we offer a range of products to help meet your needs. With expert help from our lending specialists and home loans with some of the best rates on the market, it's never been easier to make your dreams come to life.
- Residential property purchase loanUp to AMD 200 million or USD 400,000 to purchase the home of your dreams.
- Residential property renovation loanUp to AMD 35 million or USD 70,000 to improve your home.
- RefinancingGet a better interest rate and save money by refinancing your mortgage loan.
Things you should know
Financial directory (website in Armenian)
In case loan monthly repayments are not processed in line with the loan schedule and loan agreement and in case you do not properly meet your loan obligations, your property may be repossessed and you may be deprived of your rights over it.
Important to know
- The Bank shall be entitled to collect the Customer’s data and provide to HSBC Group member companies and foreign competent authorities for the purpose of ensuring financial crime risk management activity and tax compliance obligations. The procedure and terms of collection and usage of subject information is stipulated in a document “Collection and use of Customer information (Financial crime risk management and tax compliance) - terms and conditions”. One of these regulations is the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), effective as of 1 July 2014. This legislation administered by the United States government encourages better tax compliance by preventing US persons from using non-US financial organisations and foreign entities to avoid US taxation on their income and assets.
- According to Bank’s principles, internal regulations and Law of RoA “Combating money laundering and terrorism financing”, as well as internal legal acts approved in accordance with requirements of international sanctions, where any suspicions arise the Bank reserves the right to make any inquiry (including verbal) at its sole discretion or request additional information or documents. HSBC Safeguard is a series of initiatives to increase the protection we provide our customers against fraud and financial crime across our global systems and processes. It involves strengthening our ability to combat money laundering and the evasion of sanctions, as these are often the driver behind many financial crimes.
- The Bank will provide to Customers statements for their loan accounts in the manner and terms stipulated by the RA legislation. The statements can be delivered to Customer's postal address, sent via email or collected from the Bank's any branch of their choice. You can familiarize yourself with conditions, terms and fees of provision of statements, copies of statements or other information by referring to Tariff of Charges and Terms and conditions.
- You have the right to communicate with us with your preferred channel: via mail or email.
Apply by phone
Call our contact centre on +374 60 655 000 or fill a callback request from below.
Apply in branch
Alternatively, you can visit one of our branches, where our Staff will be glad to give you further information and process your application.
Last updated on: 02.05.22, 04:54