HSBC Car Loan
- AffordableReceive up to AMD 40 million car loan.
- FlexibleChoose the payment date and repayment options to best suit your needs.
- StraightforwardNo annual service fee applies, you only pay once when receiving the loan.
Loan is provided in AMD.
The loan amount of cars purchased from primary market:
- may vary from AMD 1.5 million to up to AMD 40 million
- can't exceed 70% of the car value
The loan amount of cars purchased from secondary market:
- may vary from AMD 1.5 million to up to AMD 20 million
- can't exceed 60% of the car value
The ratio of overall monthly loan payments to net monthly income can not exceed 60% if net monthly income is less than AMD700,000 and 70%, if net monthly income is greater than or equal to AMD 700,000.
From 24 up to 60 months.
Loan interest rate
Floating annual nominal interest rate
Floating annual nominal interest rate calculated at the HSBC Bank Armenia AMD base rate plus fixed Interest Rate Margin of 4.5%2 p.a. and is currently equal to:
9.5% + 4.5% = 14%3
Annual percentage rate starting from 22.30%.
Loan interest is calculated on a daily basis for 365 days and for 366 days in case of leap year on the loan outstanding balance.
Loan interest amount is being calculated based on the annual nominal interest rate, whereas the annual percentage rate or APR indicates how much would loan cost to borrower in case of repayment of interest amount and other payments under the defined timeline and terms.
Loan account service fee
The following one-off account service fee will be charged to the customer's account
- AMD 50,000 if the loan amount is less than or equal to AMD 5 million
- AMD 100,000 if the loan amount is more than AMD 5 million
Loan account fee is charged on loan provision day.
Before signing the overdraft agreement, Individual bulletin to be provided as per Central Bank of Armenia Regulation 8/05 "On Business Conduct Rules of Financial Organizations".
1Customer's minimum age is 21. Customer's age plus the loan term should not exceed 65 years.
2Depending on risk assessment results, loan application may be approved at a higher interest rate.
31% lower than standard annual nominal interest rate for HSBC Plus and HSBC Status customers. Rate is variable and is currently equal to 9.5% + 3.5% = 13%
Where: 9.5% - Bank's AMD Base Rate, 3.5% - Fixed interest rate margin instead of 4.5%
Annual percentage rate starting from 21.18%.
You're eligible to apply for a Car loan if you're an Armenian National or RA Resident1 and meet the minimum criteria for salaried and non-salaried account holders.
Salaried account holder criteria
You must have:
- an account with us
- at least 3 months employment with a company maintaining a satisfactory banking relationship with us or with another bank in RA
- a net monthly salary of at least AMD 200,000
Your salary should be transferred to your account after loan drawdown (in case if prior salary transfer is not required by us)2.
If you don't have account with us, you must:
- have account with another bank
- at least 3 months employment history
- a salary transferred to your account for 3 months
- a net monthly salary of at least AMD 250,000
Non-salaried account holder criteria
You must have a satisfactory banking relationship with us or other local banks for a period of 3 months and more, and the last 3 months average monthly balance and average balance of the last month have been at least:
- AMD 200,000 (or equivalent in foreign currency) if your account is with us
- AMD 250,000 (or equivalent in foreign currency) if your account is with another bank
1Persons with minimum 1 year of residence in Armenia proven by respective documents are considered as Armenian residents.
2The requirements on salary transfer to your account with us will be communicated to you during the loan approving process.
Things you should know
Complete the online application form and our customer service representative will contact you within 48 hours.
Apply by phone
Apply in branch
Alternatively, you can visit one of our branches, where our staff will be glad to give you further information and process your application.