HSBC International Visa Plus ATM Card
With an HSBC Debit Card you will get:
- Easy access to your fundsGet access to your cash with your ATM card both in Armenia and abroad in over 162 countries and regions in the world.
- Easy control of your fundsManage your accounts with your ATM card, make transfers between your accounts, print statement containing 8 recent transactions and more.
- Free of charge encashmentEnjoy free of charge encashment from HSBC Bank Armenia at over 50 ATMs.
- Convenience and flexibilityHave up to 3 accounts linked to your ATM card and choose the account your funds will be debited from.
- Free of charge ATM cardGet your ATM card free of charge and for an unlimited period.
- Free of charge transactionsEffect free of charge transactions at HSBC Bank Armenia ATMs, such as cash withdrawals, cash deposits, transfers between accounts and balance enquiries 24 hours in a day, 7 days a week.
- No interestNo interest is paid on credit balance of accounts (savings, current) attached to the card.
- Card currencyYour ATM card currency is the same as the account currency to which the card is linked
|ATM card issuance fee||Free|
|Service||ATM card issuance fee|
|Sole entrepreneurs||AMD 1,0001|
|Additional card issuance fee||AMD 3,000|
|Service||Additional card issuance fee|
|Individuals (applied annually)||AMD 6,000|
|Sole entrepreneurs (applied monthly)||AMD 1,000|
|Card replacement||AMD 3,0002|
|Transfer of funds between accounts held at the bank||Free|
|Service||Individuals (applied annually)|
|Service||Sole entrepreneurs (applied monthly)|
|Service||Transfer of funds between accounts held at the bank|
|Sole entrepreneurs||AMD 3,000,000|
|Cash withdrawal when using Bank's and Ameriabank's ATMs||Free|
|Service||Cash withdrawal when using Bank's and Ameriabank's ATMs|
|Sole entrepreneurs||AMD 500,000|
|Fee for each cash withdrawal at other banks' ATMs||AMD 2,000|
|Service||Fee for each cash withdrawal at other banks' ATMs|
Things you should know
International VISA PLUS ATM card is provided in case you have a current 3, savings 3 or minor 3 account in our bank. You can choose to have two accounts attached to one ATM card, and up to two additional ATM cards attached to your account.
Additional information on International Visa Plus ATM Card is available under Terms and Conditions.
Financial directory (website in Armenian)
Your Financial Directory is an electronic search and comparison tool for services offered to individuals to ease the process of making the most effective choice for you.
3 You can familiarise yourself with the International Visa Plus ATM Card provision terms and conditions for the mentioned accounts, the list of required documents for respective accounts opening, as well as accounts opening and closing procedures in that account-related part of our website (links to the respective pages are available above).
Deposit compensation guaranteed limits
Funds in bank accounts are guaranteed by the Deposit Guarantee Fund of Armenia in accordance with RA Law on Guaranteeing Compensation of Bank Deposits. Amounts of guaranteed deposits defined by the law are as follows.4
- If you have only a dram denominated bank deposit in the bank, the maximum amount of the guaranteed deposit is AMD 16 million
- If you have only a foreign currency denominated bank deposit in the bank, the maximum amount of the guaranteed deposit is AMD 7 million
- If you have dram and foreign currency denominated bank deposits in the bank, and the dram denominated deposit exceeds AMD 7 million, only up to AMD 16 million of the dram denominated deposit is guaranteed
- If you have dram and foreign currency denominated bank deposits in the bank, and the size of the dram denominated bank deposit is less than AMD 7 million, subject to guarantee is the full amount of the dram denominated bank deposit and the foreign currency denominated bank deposit in the amount which is equal to the difference between AMD 7 million and the reimbursed dram denominated bank deposit.
4 For more details, please visit www.adgf.am, the official web site of the Deposit Guarantee Fund of Armenia.
A customer's right to manage their bank account and the funds available on it can be restricted due to decisions issued by the Judicial Acts Compulsory Enforcement Service or tax authorities based on court verdict. The customer may be informed about this after the bank has executed the decision on hold.
Levy of monetary funds without order of the customer can be executed on decisions issued by Judicial Acts Compulsory Enforcement Service and tax authorities based on court verdict. The customer may be informed about this after the bank has executed the decision on levy of funds from the customer's account.
Frequently asked questions
What should I do if my card is lost or stolen/compromised?
What should I do if my card is retained by ATM?
What should I do if my card is temporary blocked?
How can I activate the card once I receive it?
How to replace/reissue the ATM card?
Apply by phone
Apply in branch
Last updated on: 09.01.23, 05:14