HSBC Minor Account
- Free of charge account maintenance
- No requirement for account minimum deposit
Things you should know
- Itemized statements are provided on regular basis
- Account can be opened either by parents/legal representatives as well as by third party
- Regardless of the branch your current account was opened in, it can be fully serviced at any of our branches
List of documents necessary to open an account1
- Account opening application signed by the person who opens the account for minor (parents, third party)
- Parents' / third party's passport / other personal identification document2, 3
- A copy of minor's passport / other identification document if available, otherwise birth certificate
- Any of the below documents on public services number: ID card; Social security card; a reference from RA Police department on absence of public services number; a reference from RA Police department on allocation of public services number both for minor and for parents / third party4 5
- Marriage certificate in case the account is opened by parents
- A copy of legal document on parenthood (if s/he is the only legal representative of the Minor) e.g. death certificate, court decision depriving the other of parenthood rights3, etc.
1Additional documents may be requested by the Bank during account opening process.
2The original of the document is returned to the Customer and the copy thereof is kept with the Bank.
3Other identification documents in accordance with Government Decision No. 767 of 22/12/2009, with the exception of a certificate of return, only for the return to the RA and a provisional identity document or temporary certificate issued by the RA Police to the RA Government
4Document on PSN of Minor is not mandatory if the account is opened by Third Party.
5In case the account is opened by a Minor in the age of 14-18 with the purpose of disposing his/her income, copies of relevant documents on the person’s employment/income.
HSBC customers can apply by clicking on the button below.
Get your salary, send and receive local and international transfers – everything with only one bank account.
Enjoy saving with HSBC with full access to your money anytime, anywhere when you need it.
Last updated on: 2/7/2019 05:07:39 AM