HSBC STATUS Banking
Apply for HSBC STATUS today:
- Exclusive service and special treatmentEnjoy high-quality relationship managed customer service in dedicated STATUS branch.
- Your premium level credit card for freeGet your complimentary Mastercard World Black Edition card, including international concierge, travel insurance, Priority Pass card, and more.
- Benefits for you and your familyYour immediate family members will benefit from the services offered in your STATUS package too.
- Benefit from the preferential tariffsReceive our best interest rates in your everyday banking, and more.
The STATUS is free of charge if you are HSBC Bank Armenia (hereafter Bank) customer and your account data meets any of the following criteria
- the current average aggregate credit balance of your accounts at the Bank for the last three months is not less than AMD 20 million or equivalent foreign currency
- you are a STATUS customer immediate family member (spouse, father, mother, son, daughter)1
- a net monthly salary and equal payments are minimum AMD 2.5 million or equivalent foreign currency and are being transferred to your Bank account for 24 months in a row, and also the average credit balance of your accounts for last three months of the above mentioned period is not less than AMD 20 million or equivalent foreign currency
- your current personal loan portfolio2 at the Bank is minimum AMD 100 million
- you are HSBC Group Premier or Private Banking Customer
- the Bank may offer you to be STATUS customer, if you are shareholder or director of corporate customer of the Bank
In the future, if you do not meet the above set criteria you may still temporarily benefit from STATUS for AMD 20,000 per month3 on Bank’s discretion.
- All tariffs and charges related to STATUS products and services offered by “HSBC Bank Armenia” CJSC may be changed with reasonable notice.
- All types of charges are paid in AMD.
- Special tariffs and offers may not apply for products and services provided within special offer.
- As a rule, all charges will be debited/paid from the account to which the banking transaction has been effected. If the subject account is in foreign currency, the bank reserves the right to conduct a foreign exchange transaction for the amount to be charged in AMD. The foreign exchange transaction will be conducted at the average/mean foreign currency rate published by the Central Bank of Armenia (CBA) as of the previous/current day of transaction (depending on the time of the transaction), unless it is specified otherwise in this Tariff of Charges.
- Services included in HSBC STATUS package are provided in basis of the service.
- All services not included in HSBC STATUS services are provided with standard terms and conditions.
Apply by phone
Apply in branch
Find your nearest branch to apply in person.
Last updated on: 16/3/2020 05:51:24