Current account is available in AMD, USD, EUR, GBP, RUB, AED, AUD, CAD, CHF, CNH, CNY, HKD, JPY.
Foreign currency account purpose
With HSBC foreign currency accounts, you can easily manage your funds in the currency of the account. These accounts are designed to support your foreign currency needs, with easy access to your funds through our Internet, Mobile and 24/7 Phone Banking services wherever you are in the world. You can convert your funds into any other currency at the exchange rate applicable for your account currency at the time of transaction.
Foreign currency account is the right product:
- For sending and receiving payments to/from overseas or local beneficiaries to settle your financial obligations and settlements in foreign currency
- For supporting your international lifestyle
- When sending your children for overseas schooling
- When travelling overseas, for holiday spending money
- When thinking of either buying or selling your home with proceeds outside of Armenia
- For importing your car from outside of Armenia
- For sending cash gifts to your relatives and friends abroad
- Meeting your needs of keeping your savings in economically stable and preferred currency
Important note: Any accounts denominated in a currency other than Armenian Dram (AMD) have additional risks associated with currency fluctuations. Movement in exchange rates may have an effect on the value of your foreign currency deposit in AMD equivalent.
Last updated on: 25.06.21, 08:12