Your daily banking transactions in 24/7 mode anywhere, anytime.
The online banking service allows you to manage your funds at any time. You can always view and manage your accounts from home, office, or traveling.
What you can do online
- 24/7 access to your accounts via the Internet
- Secure control over your finances anywhere in the world
- Free transfers between HSBC Bank Armenia accounts
- Free transfers in AMD to other banks in Armenia
- Transfers in all major currencies in any direction
- Free balance and transaction enquiries
Things you should know about online banking
Simple and secure accounts management with your iPhone® , iPad® and Android TM devices.
What you can do on your mobile
- Make transfers to beneficiaries in Armenia and abroad
- Check your balance and last 90 transactions
- Make Credit Card Payments
- Send and receive messages from the bank
- Open a Time Deposit account
- Log on with your mobile banking password or HSBC Security Device1
- You may also use Biometric Authentication (Face ID or Touch ID) to log on HSBC Mobile Banking appFace ID is currently only available on Apple iPhone X and Touch ID is active on Apple iPhone 5s or above, running on iOS 10.1.1 or above.
1Some features of the application are accessible only when accessing the security device.
How to start
Things you should know about mobile banking
Simple and secure
With just one phone call, your transactions are carried out with maximum security.
This is a simple and secure channel through which you may handle your everyday banking needs. Simply dial +374 (60) 655 000 , choose your preferred language and start using HSBC Armenia Phone Banking services.
The service is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day and without holidays. You may call us anytime from your home or anywhere else, and the voice prompts will guide you before you are connected to our customer service representatives.
You can apply for this service by visiting your nearest HSBC Armenia branch and signing the "Agreement on processing of instructions submitted via telephone".
To ensure the validity of your transactions all conversations without exceptions are recorded and archived electronically, while all your transactions will also be recorded in your account regular statement. You will be asked security questions for identification purposes before conducting any transaction.
Things you should know about telephone banking
Cash in ATM
Avoid the queues and save your time.
Features of Cash in ATM
- Instant cash input on your account
- Convenient and simple to use
- Up to 80 banknotes can be entered for each transaction
ATM is located at our Main Office at 66 Teryan Street, Yerevan.
- ATM accepts banknotes in the following denominations - AMD 1,000, AMD 5,000, AMD 10,000, AMD 20,000 and AMD 50,0002
- You can deposit up to AMD1million daily to each of the accounts linked to your ATM card
- You can make AMD deposits to the foreign currency accounts linked to your ATM card. Funds will be credited to your foreign currency account based on the Bank's exchange rate.
2Banknotes with nominal value of AMD 5,000 issued in 1999 and 2012, as well as banknotes with nominal value of AMD 100,000 will not be accepted by the ATM. These banknotes can be entered into your account at any branch of the Bank.
Important to know
- The Bank shall be entitled to collect the Customer’s data and provide to HSBC Group member companies and foreign competent authorities for the purpose of ensuring financial crime risk management activity and tax compliance obligations. The procedure and terms of collection and usage of subject information is stipulated in a document “Collection and use of Customer information (Financial crime risk management and tax compliance) - terms and conditions”. One of these regulations is the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), effective as of 1 July 2014. This legislation administered by the United States government encourages better tax compliance by preventing US persons from using non-US financial organisations and foreign entities to avoid US taxation on their income and assets.
- According to Bank’s principles, internal regulations and Law of RoA “Combating money laundering and terrorism financing”, as well as internal legal acts approved in accordance with requirements of international sanctions, where any suspicions arise the Bank reserves the right to make any inquiry (including verbal) at its sole discretion or request additional information or documents. HSBC Safeguard is a series of initiatives to increase the protection we provide our customers against fraud and financial crime across our global systems and processes. It involves strengthening our ability to combat money laundering and the evasion of sanctions, as these are often the driver behind many financial crimes.
- You have the right to communicate with us with your preferred chanel: via mail or email.
Last updated on: 2/7/2019 07:46:06