List of required documents, submission procedure and deadlines
All documents are submitted in person at our branches within the terms agreed with the Bank.
Required documents for loan application
Required documents after loan initial approval
- advice from constructor
- consecutive pledge letter permission (if needed)
- in case of temporary pledge existence evaluation act and ok for bases3
List of documents required at the stage of loan notarization and issuance
- passport and SSC of the borrower
- marriage (divorce, death of wife/husband), birth certificates (original) if any
- unified certificate regarding existing restrictions on residential real estate from the State Committee of the Real Estate Cadastre
- property insurance document4
- passport and SSCs of the pledgers
- communication order from non-customer parties (co-borrowers if any and pledgers)
The above documents must also be submitted for co-borrowers and guarantors (if any).
Other documents that may be required during the lending process.
For customers with a non-salary bank account, official evidence and/or documents confirming the sources/amount of income, such as tax return, dividend certificate, lease agreement, bank account statements, etc.
2 If the applicant is not a Client of the Bank, his bank account statements for the last 3 months with salary transfers (salaried clients), statements confirming the average balance of the accounts for the last 3 months (non-salaried clients), official documents certifying income
Last updated on: 18.01.23, 08:25