Please be informed that effective from July 1, 2021 the Bank 'Nor Nork' branch located at Gayi Avenue, Yerevan 0062, is permanently closed. We have decided to close the branch based on the following considerations:
- In recent years we have observed a change in customer channel utilization patterns, with more and more customers preferring to use distance banking channels. As the use of our digital and distance banking channels has increased, we have observed a reduction in demand for our face-to-face services.
- In line with the aforementioned trends, the Bank has made its top priority to provide modern, convenient and accessible banking services, expending the menu of provided digital and distance banking services and in parallel optimizing the network distribution channel by combining face to face servicing with distance banking capabilities.
Our expanded menu of digital and distance banking channels, and the transactions which can be conducted thereof, includes:
- online and mobile banking services, providing 24/7 worldwide access to you accounts: these services are free of charge and we will be happy to offer you guidance on service activation
- telephone banking services: providing the opportunity to make non-cash transactions as well as getting detailed information on services provided by the Bank
- our online platform provides the opportunity to apply for banking products and services, including unsecured consumer loans, without visiting the Bank
- our upgraded and updated ATM network provides the opportunities to conduct transactions without visiting the branch. The ATMs located at our Branches are also equipped with cash-in functionality. There will an ATM with cash in functionality placed close to 'Nor Nork' branch’s current location
Our efforts towards service improvement and the expansion of our distance banking product menu will be continuous and we will keep you informed.
Please refer below for Bank branches list: