Basic banking with preferential tariffs
Enjoy the special benefits and preferential tariffs on the usual services and products provided by HSBC Bank Armenia.
With our International VISA PLUS ATM card you can access your accounts anywhere you will see the PLUS logo on ATMs, to withdraw cash from your savings or current accounts
- Card accepted at over 1 million ATMs worldwide
- No encashment fee at HSBC Group ATMs worldwide
Mastercard World Black Edition card was created having in mind preferences of customers of premium segment. As a cardholder you will receive number of benefits and privileges – free International Concierge, emergency services abroad, free Priority Pass, free Travel Insurance as well as special discounts and offers in Armenia and abroad.
- No issuance and service fees
- Free International Concierge
- Emergency services abroad
Get preferential terms for Mortgage and Personal Assistance Loan:
- Mortgage loan: (AMD 50,000 - 200,000 depending on loan type and amount) loan arrangement fee is waived
- Personal assistance loan: 1% lower than standard nominal interest rate
Order different services, make enquiries, order air-tickets, and make bookings both in Armenia and abroad. International Concierge service is provided free of charge to Mastercard World Black Edition cardholders. There is no need to activate Concierge service. Service is already activated if you hold Mastercard World Black Edition card.
Emergency service abroad
No need to worry, even if you lost your cash or card or need emergency cash. Your card will be re-issued within 48 hours, and you will be provided with emergency cash with up to USD 1,000 within 24 hours.
Simply call to MasterCard support at + 636 722 711 1 and get needed help.
Free Priority Pass
- Get access to airport VIP lounges in over 600 airports around the world
- Receive one free access a year to VIP lounges
- Refer to Priority Pass Airport Lounge directory or visit the Priority Pass website for the full list of VIP lounges and detailed information.
Priority pass service considers 1 free entrance for main or additional (if applicable) cardholders to airport Priority Pass VIP lounges worldwide during calendar year from 01 January till 31 December inclusive. Unutilized free of charge access during the calendar year not transferred to next year. If main or additional cardholder utilizes 1 free access, then all consecutive entrances are chargeable. Before visiting airport lounges, please familiarise with applicable terms and conditions, as well as other details, by referring to Priority Pass Airport Lounges Directory available in our branches or by visiting the Priority Pass website.
Receive free annual Travel Insurance with up to EUR 30,000 coverage worldwide.
Recognition and individual approach
Elevate your regular banking to a new, more personalized level.
From the moment you become a STATUS customer, an experienced Relationship Manager will be designated to guide and assist you with your banking requirements.
Your Relationship Manager will find the best solutions to your individual financial needs and preferences.
Designated STATUS branch
Enjoy individual approach and feel the difference of being served in a specially designed STATUS branch built with a unique design and to international standards.
Branch operates in the centre of Yerevan at 4/1 Baghramyan Avenue.
Apply for HSBC STATUS today:
Joining STATUS is free of charge, if you meet any of the following criteria:
- The average aggregate credit balance of your accounts at HSBC Bank Armenia for the last three months is not less than AMD 20 million
- You are HSBC Group Premier Customer
- You are HSBC Group Private Banking Customer
- You are a STATUS customer immediate family member (husband, wife, father, mother, son, daughter)1
In the future, if you do not meet the above set criteria you may still temporarily benefit from STATUS for a charge of AMD 20,000 per month2 on Bank's discretion.
Apply by phone
Call us on +374 (60) 655 151
or fill in a callback request form below.
Apply in branch
Find your nearest branch to apply in person.
Last updated on: 11/3/2019 10:08:25