Switch now to cut your interest rates by 2% per year
Are you looking to reduce your monthly payments on a residential property purchase loan? By switching to HSBC Armenia, you could decrease your interest rates by 2% per year, up to a minimum of 9.9%.
Switching your residential property purchase loan to HSBC is a simple and affordable solution. There are no one-off service charges or loan provision fees, and we’ll take care of any costs in relation to property evaluation, notary service and certificate on restrictions.
- interest rate: minus 2% from the effective nominal interest rate of your loan with another financial institution, capped at a minimum 9.9% interest per year.
- the interest rate is fixed and will be effective for the first 36 months from the time you take out your loan with HSBC. After this period, our floating standard interest rate for residential purchase property loans in AMD will apply
- maximum fixed interest rate: 11 to 12%1
- annual percentage rate: 10.6 to 13.25%
- loan term: 5 to 20 years2
- loan amount: AMD 5 to 200 million3
Here’s how the process works
Presentation of documents and evaluation of credibility
Loan and pledge agreement signing, notary processing and pledge registration
Insurance of residential property
Loan provision and transfer for repayment of the refinanced loan obligation
- you can refinance a residential property purchase loan whether it’s in AMD or foreign currency
- refinancing loans are provided in AMD
- the Bank bears the costs for property evaluation, notary service and certificate on restrictions.
- the loan is provided:
- without one-off loan provision fee
- without monthly or annual service fees
- you can choose one of two loan repayment methods:
- equal repayments of principal amount (reducing), or
- equal monthly repayments (annuity)
This offer is valid until 10 February 2021.
Find out more
How much could you save?
Things you should know
You can find the full credit details for this offer, plus other important documentation, by clicking the button below.
You might also be interested in
Last updated on: 15.02.21, 07:10