All documents are submitted in person at our branches within the terms agreed with the Bank.
Required documents for loan application
Required documents after loan initial approval
- advice from constructor
- consecutive pledge letter permission (if needed)
- in case of temporary pledge existence evaluation act and ok for bases3
List of documents required at the stage of loan notarization and issuance
- passport and SSC of the borrower
- marriage (divorce, death of wife/husband), birth certificates (original) if any
- unified certificate regarding existing restrictions on residential real estate from the State Committee of the Real Estate Cadastre
- property insurance document
- passport and SSCs of the pledgers
- communication order from non-customer parties (co-borrowers if any and pledgers)
- other documents that may be required during the lending process
The above documents must also be submitted for co-borrowers and guarantors (if any).
1 For clients with a salary account at the Bank, a reference from the employer confirming that the Client's salary will be paid into his bank account maintained at the Bank.
For customers with a non-salary bank account, official evidence and/or documents confirming the sources/amount of income, such as tax return, dividend certificate, lease agreement, bank account statements, etc.
2 If the applicant is not a Client of the Bank, his bank account statements for the last 3 months with salary transfers (salaried clients), statements confirming the average balance of the accounts for the last 3 months (non-salaried clients), official documents certifying income.
3 The valuation shall be carried out by an independent valuation organization acceptable to the Bank.
4 The pledged property must be insured using the services of insurance companies acceptable to the Bank.