You are spending around 5 minutes every day to do your payments. This is more than 30 hours in a year. Save your time and do your daily shopping with the help of our new Contactless cards.
To make a purchase, simply tap your HSBC Mastercard© Contactless at the POS terminal. In Armenia the
spending limit without PIN verification is AMD12,1001 per transaction whereas, when abroad, the country’s
maximum limit for contactless transactions without PIN verification will apply.
However, you can still pay contactless for higher value transactions by entering your PIN.
It's Easy,Fast and Secure
1. How do I get my HSBC Mastercard© contactless? HSBC Armenia
2. How do I use my HSBC Mastercard© contactless?
3. Do I have to pay for using contactless?
4. How do I know if my HSBC Mastercard© is contactless?
5. How do I know if a retailer/shop accepts contactless payments?
6. Couldn’t I accidentally use my HSBC contactless card by walking past a terminal?
7. How can I be sure that I don’t get billed twice?
8. What if I don’t want to use contactless transactions?
9. What should I do if a contactless transaction ends unsuccessfully?
10. Can I use contactless to get cash out at an ATM?
11. Can I make contactless payments abroad?
12. How secure are the transactions processed via HSBC Mastercard© contactless?
13. If I have more than one contactless card in my wallet, which one will be used if I tap my wallet to the POS terminal?
14. What if my HSBC Mastercard© contactless is lost or stolen?
Three easy steps
Check your purchase amount
on the terminal screen.
Slightly touch your Contactless
Mastercard© against the space
with the contactless icon.
There will be an audio signal and
light indicators will turn on. Your
payment is approved.