- loan application
- originals of identification documents and documents relating to Public Services Number1 *
- letter from the employer with salary details2, 3 *
- bank account(s) statement(s) for last 3 months3 *
- certificate of ownership of the vehicle
- vehicle evaluation document4
- a reference to the registered rights and restrictions on the vehicle provided by the authorized body of RA
- copy of vehicle registration certificate
- technical passport of the vehicle
- S&P agreement with respective invoice and customs clearance documents in case of buying from official representative
- vehicle insurance5
- communication order from non-customer parties (applicable for co-borrowers if any)*
All documents are submitted in person at our branches or electronically within the terms agreed with the Bank.
In case of necessity, additional documents and information may be requested by the Bank.
1 One of the following documents relating to Public Services Number: Identification Card, Social Security Card, advice from the authorized body of RA about not having Public Services Number, advice from the authorized body of RA about receiving Public Services Number.
2 For the Bank payroll customers: a letter from the employer undertaking to process the applicant's remuneration through HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC (in the form acceptable by the Bank).
For the Bank non-payroll customers: any official evidence and/or documentation on source/size of income, e.g. profit/income tax return, dividend certificate, lease agreement, banks statements, etc.
3 If the applicant is other bank customer: the applicant's bank statements proving salary transfers for the last 3 months (payroll customers), an official advice on source / size of income, advice on account average balance for the last 3 months (for non-payroll customers).
4 The valuation shall be carried out by an independent valuation organization acceptable to the Bank.
5 The insurance shall be carried out by insurance companies acceptable to the Bank.
In case of discrepancies between Armenian and English versions, the Armenian version shall prevail.
Last updated on: 28.09.23, 07:35