The list of main legal acts regulating the provision of services by the Bank is presented below:
- Civil Code of the Republic of Armenia
- RA Law "On Banks and banking"
- RA Law "On financial system ombudsman"
- RA Law "On bank secrecy"
- RA Law "On guaranteeing the remuneration of banking deposits of natural persons"
- RA Law "On attracting of banking deposits"
- RA Law "On consumer crediting"
- RA Law "On currency regulation and currency control"
- RA Law "On combating money laundering and terrorism financing"
- RA Law "On securities market"
- RA Law "On payment and settlement systems and payment and settlement companies"
- RA Law "On transfer of funds by payment orders"
- CBA Regulation "On publication of information by banks, credit companies, insurance brokers, investment companies, Central Depository, payments processing companies" CBA Regulation 8/03 (CBA Board Resolution No 166-N dated 02.06.2009)
- CBA Regulation "On minimum requirements, forms and terms of the communication procedure between the Bank and depositor, creditor and consumer" CBA Regulation 8/05 (CBA Board Resolution No. 229-N 28.07.2009)
- CBA Regulation "On establishment of a loan register-informational system on creditworthiness of customers of banks, credit companies and branches of foreign banks operating in the Republic of Armenia and participation of banks, credit companies and branches of foreign banks therein (CBA Board Resolution N142-N dated 29.03.2005)
- CBA Regulation "On requirements on activities of entities carrying out investment activities" CBA Regulation 4/07 (CBA Board Resolution 113-N dated 08.04.2008)
- Regulation 5/15 on operation of Participants Register of the Mandatory Cumulative Pension funds and activities of account operators