Get your salary, send and receive local and international transfers, make free of charge encashments1 – everything with only one bank account. Your funds are accessible through our branch network, more than 50 ATMs in Armenia and thousands of ATMs abroad, internet and phone banking services.
Key features and benefits
- Available in AMD and Link opens in an overlay: foreign currency (USD, EUR, GBP, RUR, CNY and JPY)
- Customers can apply for a chequebook in case of AMD and USD accounts
- Free of charge international VISA PLUS ATM card
- No requirement for account minimum deposit
- Full control via internet and phone banking services
Tariffs and terms
- Account opening fee for individuals - AMD 3,000
- Account opening fee for sole entrepreneurs - AMD 5,000
- Additional account opening fee - AMD 3,0002
- Account monthly maintenance fee for individuals - AMD 3003
- Account monthly service fee sole entrepreneurs - AMD 5003
- Monthly maintenance fee will be applied irrespective of the fact whether the customer uses the account or not.
- Average quarterly balance and minimal annual turnover (only applicable to sole entrepreneurs)
- If the aggregate average quarterly balance of all bank accounts held by a sole entrepreneur at the end of the first business day of any given month is below AMD 5,000,000 (or in case of foreign currency accounts equivalent foreign currency) for preceding three months, an additional maintenance fee in the amount of AMD 100,000 will be applied each month.
- Minimal annual turnover, based on tax reports and/or other verifiable data for the last financial year should be AMD 200,000,000 or more.
- This charge will not be applied if the account acts as term deposit maturity or interest payment account.
Other things you need to know
- Free of charge international VISA PLUS ATM card is provided with your current account. You can choose to have two accounts attached to one ATM card, and up to two additional ATM cards attached to your current account.
- You can get your monthly itemised statement delivered to your postal address, sent via email or collected from the branch of your choice. Regardless of the branch where your current account is opened, you can make transactions in any of our branches.
1 Only with Visa Plus ATM cards on HSBC Armenia ATMs
2 No charge will apply, if the additional account is opened via internet banking
3 Any foreign exchange transactions will be conducted at the Bank's exchange rate